Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the Anime Club forums of PETHS!
Please read and follow the Forums Rules.

4 posters

[OokamiUkiyu] GFX-Team Application - APPROVED

OokamiUkiyu
    OokamiUkiyu
    Honored Member
    Honored Member

[OokamiUkiyu] GFX-Team Application - APPROVED Empty [OokamiUkiyu] GFX-Team Application - APPROVED

Post  OokamiUkiyu Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:37 pm

GFX Team Member Application Form

Side note: * must fill in!

Name: *natalie lee
    Grade: *9
    Software: (What software do you use?)
    i use paint tool sai and photoshop CS3 when i works and sometimes it doesnt
    How often do you graphic design? *
    whenever im not watching anime/manga or doing hw

How long have you being into GFX (Graphic Designing)? *
    ummmm around 2 years i think

When do you have free time to design? (e.g. Weekends, weekdays, etc.) *
    usually on the weekends and at night

Post bellow at LEAST three or more work done by you. *
    my sig-http://lastcorridor.deviantart.com/#/d31g4gy
    some random drawing-http://lastcorridor.deviantart.com/#/d31ez0b
    ravemaster-http://lastcorridor.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2zmr3m

Anything else you would like to share with us?

i dont really like drawing on the computer i prefer coloring something or if i need to draw, i draw on paper then take a picture
    shuueshi
    shuueshi
    Veteran
    Veteran

[OokamiUkiyu] GFX-Team Application - APPROVED Empty Re: [OokamiUkiyu] GFX-Team Application - APPROVED

Post  shuueshi Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:50 pm

OokamiUkiyu wrote:
    i dont really like drawing on the computer i prefer coloring something or if i need to draw, i draw on paper then take a picture

in my opinion i would say sorry but we would prefer someone who is more comfortable with drawing on the computer.

but if you really wish to be on the gfx team... (its suppose to be digital artists) then please bring in your best work to wow us with.

My judgment is not absolute, just wait until the pres says something but take my words as advice.
    sirrequiem
    sirrequiem
    GFX-Team
    GFX-Team

[OokamiUkiyu] GFX-Team Application - APPROVED Empty Re: [OokamiUkiyu] GFX-Team Application - APPROVED

Post  sirrequiem Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:08 pm

OH BABY another application.
    i love you! LOL
    good luck, i hope you make it onto the team!
    it's the admin and the co-admins choice though.
    i'm still cheering on for you! Smile
    ShikiNeko
    ShikiNeko
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ShikiNeko Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:12 pm

Hey there, Natalie! Thanks for showing interest in joined our GFX-Team. However, shuueshi is right about a point. GFX-Team focus around digital art such as graphic design, drawing on the computer, photography, etc. The problem with taking a picture of your drawings will often result in low quality imagery. We are looking for experienced artist that are comfortable at drawing with a tablet or have a good scanner along with some image editing skills. However, your last piece of Rave Master was coloured on the computer right? It is a good start! You can improve some more with colouring. I am sure you can make it in if you work a little bit on your colouring skills (a tablet is not necessary to be good at colouring! I colour with a mouse~).

Therefore, I will have to turn down your application for the time being until you can show us your newly improved skills!
    OokamiUkiyu
    OokamiUkiyu
    Honored Member
    Honored Member

Post  OokamiUkiyu Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:58 pm

awww oh well thats ok
    although im really lazy so you might not get one till next year Sad
    shuueshi
    shuueshi
    Veteran
    Veteran

Post  shuueshi Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:24 pm

OokamiUkiyu wrote:awww oh well thats ok

^ not to be mean Razz ...but if your lazy then your not suited to be on the team? we need people who are willing to get the job done.
    OokamiUkiyu
    OokamiUkiyu
    Honored Member
    Honored Member

Post  OokamiUkiyu Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:52 pm

shuueshi wrote:
    OokamiUkiyu wrote:awww oh well thats ok

^ not to be mean Razz ...but if your lazy then your not suited to be on the team? we need people who are willing to get the job done.

no im lazy to some extent but illl do my work well
    ShikiNeko
    ShikiNeko
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ShikiNeko Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:55 pm

-Sigh- That wasn't necessary Sue. lol

Anyway, I discussed about it with the other admins. So we have a deal for you, it is up to you if you want to or not. We can take you in the GFX-Team as a Trainee. You will be learning new stuff by following easy to more advanced tutorials hand picked by me or another admin. We will answer and help you get better at GFX but you will be required to have Photoshop (which you do ;D). The time to be promoted will depend on the person and your willingness to learn. So if you are still interested, just let me know!
    OokamiUkiyu
    OokamiUkiyu
    Honored Member
    Honored Member

Post  OokamiUkiyu Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:04 pm

oooo ok Smile
    the only problem is tht my photoshop freezes from time to time so i need to fix it soon
    but thank you so much
    ShikiNeko
    ShikiNeko
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ShikiNeko Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:36 pm

Sorry for adding you so late! There~ Welcome to the GFX-Team! I will be sending you your first "assignment" soon so look forward to it! If you have any questions feel free to PM me or post them in the Staff GFX-Team Trainee section. ^^

-Topic Locked-

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am