Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the Anime Club forums of PETHS!
Please read and follow the Forums Rules.

3 posters

[Nico] Mod-Application - APPROVED

Nico
    Nico
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

[Nico] Mod-Application - APPROVED Empty [Nico] Mod-Application - APPROVED

Post  Nico Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:57 am

Forum Moderator Application Form

Side note: I LIIIVE TO SEEERVE MY LOORD

Name: Aaron Cheng / Nico
    Grade: 12
    Position: Forum Moderator

How familiar are you with forums?
    Very. Although I have no technical experience (i.e. making custom features for the board), I do frequent a few forums; enough to know the fine line between proper and improper.

Why should we chose you as our (Super) Moderator?
    As I mentioned before, I have had experience in several types of forums; one where the members have a tendency to grow impatient with new members, and one that is too lenient with it's members. I have frequented both forums for a few years, and have acquired a considerable understanding of forum etiquette.

How often do you visit the forum? (e.g. Once a day, twice a day, etc.)
    At least twice (one during P2-3, one after school), and frequently refresh the forums every few minutes (5-20 min), which means I may visit the forums upwards of 50 times a day.

Have you ever being a moderator before in other forums? If yes, which one(s)?
    Although I have no moderation experience of my own, I have seen a large number of moderators' mistakes and triumphs, and hope to further my understanding.

Anything else you would like to share with us?
    If I am appointed as a moderator, I will not be able to moderate anything between 5pm-2am, as I have work for the final week of October (Friday 29-Sunday 31), but will be able to when I get back before going to sleep. After October, I should be able to moderate on a daily basis. The reason I choose to apply for moderator as opposed to Super-moderator is because I am certain there is another more qualified than me; I would also like to serve in any capacity that I can, and this is one way I can thank you for your efforts.
    ShikiNeko
    ShikiNeko
    Admin
    Admin

[Nico] Mod-Application - APPROVED Empty Re: [Nico] Mod-Application - APPROVED

Post  ShikiNeko Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:35 pm

Hey~ Thanks for applying Nico! You are one of the members that frequents the forum the most so I don't see the point for me to deny your application. I like your full sentence answers, this shows that you are willing to take your time and not just do it half heartedly. So yeah, I think you can be promoted right away to Super-Moderator. And by Super I mean SUPER! Let's see how you do~ Oh, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me.
    Nico
    Nico
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Post  Nico Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:40 pm

I look forward to serving you, OYAKATA-SAMA!!!
    I wonder if there is anyone who qualifies for super-mod, besides me... If someone actually applies for it and passes, I'd have no problems stepping down to regular moderator.

That reminds me; have the top brass decided on a meeting date? So far I've heard that both Wednesday and Thursday are meeting days.
    ShikiNeko
    ShikiNeko
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ShikiNeko Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:49 pm

Hmm... I am pretty sure about Thursday but I will have to ask the other vices if Wednesday is a possible date as well.

We'll we are not going to accept that much moderators for now. So 2 is enough until more members join or decides to post~ XD
    shuueshi
    shuueshi
    Veteran
    Veteran

Post  shuueshi Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:54 pm

is this a one man team too? LOL
    Nico
    Nico
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Post  Nico Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:17 pm

My first action as Moderator: Merge all double-posts.
    ShikiNeko
    ShikiNeko
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ShikiNeko Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:52 pm

Thanks a lot Nico!

-Topic Locked-

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:19 am