Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the Anime Club forums of PETHS!
Please read and follow the Forums Rules.

3 posters

Christmas Card Sale

Rabbit_L
    Rabbit_L
    Veteran
    Veteran

Christmas Card Sale Empty Christmas Card Sale

Post  Rabbit_L Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:33 pm

As Christmas is approaching, I say there goes another occasion to do some fundraising works for our clubs!
    So yup, Christmas Card Sale, we can either do a contest amongst the members and then later mass sell the best ones, or everyone can participate and sell their copies?
    Nico
    Nico
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Christmas Card Sale Empty Re: Christmas Card Sale

Post  Nico Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:38 pm

Making custom cards is actually fairly pricey from what I've seen, as you have to print color on card stock double sided, and maybe a crease line as well. And, it' a pretty niche market as well, as I can't imagine why you would buy Christmas cars at school...
    Rabbit_L
    Rabbit_L
    Veteran
    Veteran

Post  Rabbit_L Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:40 pm

For that concern, it doesn't necessarily have to be coloured and fancy and sophisticated and printed on a good-looking custom paper. Well, in my old school we used to mass-print the cards with lazer printers on regular papers for a price of 25 cents or somethings similar. It's more like something that you would give away to your classmate, so why not Very Happy
    ShikiNeko
    ShikiNeko
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ShikiNeko Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:58 pm

Yep, I support this idea. As long as the art on the cards are not offensive or sexual...I have no problem on doing this. My friend school's anime club got in trouble for selling x-mas card that had Ecchi stuff on it. LOL

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:08 am