Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the Anime Club forums of PETHS!
Please read and follow the Forums Rules.

+6
InuoeK
Darkdays
Firaga777
sirrequiem
Nico
ShikiNeko
10 posters

Anime To Watch Poll Final Battle!

Poll

Let The Final Battle Begins!

[ 7 ]
    Anime To Watch Poll Final Battle! I_vote_lcap27%Anime To Watch Poll Final Battle! I_vote_rcap [27%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Anime To Watch Poll Final Battle! I_vote_lcap19%Anime To Watch Poll Final Battle! I_vote_rcap [19%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Anime To Watch Poll Final Battle! I_vote_lcap4%Anime To Watch Poll Final Battle! I_vote_rcap [4%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Anime To Watch Poll Final Battle! I_vote_lcap4%Anime To Watch Poll Final Battle! I_vote_rcap [4%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Anime To Watch Poll Final Battle! I_vote_lcap35%Anime To Watch Poll Final Battle! I_vote_rcap [35%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Anime To Watch Poll Final Battle! I_vote_lcap8%Anime To Watch Poll Final Battle! I_vote_rcap [8%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Anime To Watch Poll Final Battle! I_vote_lcap3%Anime To Watch Poll Final Battle! I_vote_rcap [3%] 

Total Votes: 26
    Poll closed
    ShikiNeko
    ShikiNeko
    Admin
    Admin

Anime To Watch Poll Final Battle! Empty Anime To Watch Poll Final Battle!

Post  ShikiNeko Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:16 pm

Hello world!

As you can see from the past two threads here: Poll - Part 01 | Poll - Part 02

A lot of anime got eliminated from the choices! But before we begin the final decision of whatever we will be watching. I want to tell you guys that...NO we WON'T be watching the full season of the anime! Since a lot of you still can't turn this corner...I repeat myself. The anime club is NOT just about watching anime. We will do all kind of activities (Got it? We are not going to watch an anime in every single meeting PERIOD!)

We are going to minimize this list again. You might have already figured it out that we are just going to watch a few episode of each of the winning anime (it doesn't mean that we will just get to watch these ones, future polls will be held...in the future). This way if you found out that you really liked what we watched, you can finish it at home in your free time. However, movies will be watched till the end because leaving it pending right in the middle sucks!

Note: We will be watching the Miku concerts for sure (if the teacher agrees of course). Don't worry about it, we will set a day for the concerts and contact the owner of the DVD beforehand.

ANYWAY! Here we go with the Final Round~ This time you will only be able to vote ONCE! So please chose carefully. We will be watching in order of the winning anime. Only 3 will be chosen out of all the choices above.

This poll is now CLOSED!

Last edited by ShikiNeko on Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Nico
    Nico
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Anime To Watch Poll Final Battle! Empty Re: Anime To Watch Poll Final Battle!

Post  Nico Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:20 pm

Just a side note: Don't vote for the one you like best; vote for what you think would be interesting for other members to watch! I can't imagine a meeting would be very productive if we all were watching something we all saw before...
    sirrequiem
    sirrequiem
    GFX-Team
    GFX-Team

Post  sirrequiem Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:22 pm

i'm still upset TTGL is eliminated... but Angel Beats is my second favorite. aside from the ending, its still great and short Smile
    Firaga777
    Firaga777
    Respected Member
    Respected Member

Post  Firaga777 Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:34 pm

I can't believe I clicked on K-ON....
    Darkdays
    Darkdays

Post  Darkdays Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:02 pm

Better Vote angel beats
    InuoeK
    InuoeK
    Respected Member
    Respected Member

Post  InuoeK Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:25 pm

Darkdays wrote:Better Vote angel beats

YES I BELIEVE ANGEL BEATS WILL WIN!!!!
    KalvinL7
    KalvinL7

Post  KalvinL7 Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:22 pm

Darkdays wrote:Better Vote angel beats

Yeah, or else Angel will hunt you down.
    Essences*
    Essences*
    Veteran
    Veteran

Post  Essences* Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:13 pm

I shall voteee at last minute. 8')
    Kyouko_Nyanko
    Kyouko_Nyanko

Location : File Island and Death City. Can't forget Pallet Town :)

Post  Kyouko_Nyanko Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:35 pm

OMG YES.

HOWLS MOVING CASTLE GUYS.

DFMKSJFNG;K YESSSSSSSSSSS
    InuoeK
    InuoeK
    Respected Member
    Respected Member

Post  InuoeK Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:00 pm

DUDE I DON'T WANT TO WATCH THAT AGAIN

OMG

IT'S GOOD ONLY FOR ONE TIME
    Darkdays
    Darkdays

Post  Darkdays Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:45 am

Howl's moving castle is overwatched. Angel Beats is the way to go, voted even above Moeblob K-ON!!
    Firaga777
    Firaga777
    Respected Member
    Respected Member

Post  Firaga777 Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:40 pm

Ok so we're watching Howl's.....then its Angel Beats and K-ON neck-to-neck....
    InuoeK
    InuoeK
    Respected Member
    Respected Member

Post  InuoeK Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:39 pm

I guess I could just work on my visual novel while you guys are watching Howl's Moving castle pale
    ShikiNeko
    ShikiNeko
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ShikiNeko Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:23 am

InuoeK wrote:I guess I could just work on my visual novel while you guys are watching Howl's Moving castle pale
    Let me play with this visual novel of yours once done? XD
    Oh well, I guess it can't be help~ lol
    InuoeK
    InuoeK
    Respected Member
    Respected Member

Post  InuoeK Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:32 am

ShikiNeko wrote:
    InuoeK wrote:I guess I could just work on my visual novel while you guys are watching Howl's Moving castle pale
    Let me play with this visual novel of yours once done? XD
    Oh well, I guess it can't be help~ lol

It has a release date of the first quarter of 2011, if you're willing to wait..
    (It's when it's DUE LOOL)
    witchweek422
    witchweek422

Post  witchweek422 Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:12 pm

OMGGGGG HOWLSSSS MOVING CASTLE IS LIKE THE BESSTTTT , I READ THE NOVEL BUT NEVER WATCHED THE MOVIE. CAN'TTTT WAITTTTTTT bounce Razz Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven bounce bounce bounce
    Kyouko_Nyanko
    Kyouko_Nyanko

Location : File Island and Death City. Can't forget Pallet Town :)

Post  Kyouko_Nyanko Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:10 pm

^LOL ITS JAMES USING STARS FDSJHGBDKF

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

but yes. I cant wait to see howls moving castle :') it makes me teary everytime. MY FAVOURITE IS LUCIFER <3
    ShikiNeko
    ShikiNeko
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ShikiNeko Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:05 pm

InuoeK wrote:It has a release date of the first quarter of 2011, if you're willing to wait..(It's when it's DUE LOOL)
    Sure! I don't mind~ LOL

Ok, so the next anime we will be watching is Howl's Moving Castle. Does anyone have it on DVD with English subs or on their computer in HQ or HD? If not...the I will have to download it.
    InuoeK
    InuoeK
    Respected Member
    Respected Member

Post  InuoeK Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:27 pm

NOOOOOOO ANGEL BEATS WHYYYYY

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:57 pm