Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the Anime Club forums of PETHS!
Please read and follow the Forums Rules.

+9
KUWAII KAKASHI
sirrequiem
Nico
TripleK3
ShikiNeko
InuoeK
Kyouko_Nyanko
thepoint
Warren
13 posters

So what's your favourite anime? What about hating?

Warren
    Warren

So what's your favourite anime? What about hating? Empty So what's your favourite anime? What about hating?

Post  Warren Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:51 pm

What's your favourite anime list and tell me/us why you like it. You may even add new fans to the series ^^, or even get haters to hate on an anime. But please if someone says they hate this anime that you like, don't rage or troll please Smile
    Mine: Favourite: Bakuman of course- The plot is amazing (no spoils Very Happy). The idea is unique and well executed.
    Hated: Ayakashi- The plot was terrible and the character devolpment jumped all over the place. Also for a shounen anime the fight animations were done poorly. The idea is pretty generic.
    So what's yours?
    thepoint
    thepoint

So what's your favourite anime? What about hating? Empty Re: So what's your favourite anime? What about hating?

Post  thepoint Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:55 pm

Love: Sailor Moon - My first anime... 'nuff said.
    Hate: Gundam series - Episodes too short and not much happens, only a lot of fighting between mechs.
    Kyouko_Nyanko
    Kyouko_Nyanko

Location : File Island and Death City. Can't forget Pallet Town :)

So what's your favourite anime? What about hating? Empty Re: So what's your favourite anime? What about hating?

Post  Kyouko_Nyanko Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:59 pm

Favourite? uhm can't say I like most the animes I watch Smile

Hated? errrr.... I'm gonna go with ANYTHING MY MOM WATCHED AS A KID. lol im joking, there were some old animes that were good. its just i don't like the animation very much. Hmmm... I don't much like the "newer versions" of the animes that were good (like digimon, pokemon, YGO). And I don't usually like the newer animes that just are like Ojamajo Doremi and Sailor Moon (u know, same concept, different magical sticks and girls?)

wow. I love how my hated is longer than my favourite. such a hater </3
    InuoeK
    InuoeK
    Respected Member
    Respected Member

Post  InuoeK Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:31 pm

My favorite anime would be Clannad
    It had a strong message and made me cry Sad oh and Tomoyo is in it
    ShikiNeko
    ShikiNeko
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ShikiNeko Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:01 pm

Favorite Anime: Spice and Wolf, Clannad and Ef!
    @InuoeK: Tomoyo is pure awesomeness! I loved the way she kicked Sunohara's butt~ XD

Hated: School Days...wth was that ending? The manga was way better >.>
    TripleK3
    TripleK3

Post  TripleK3 Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:35 am

my fav anime: Kimi ni Todoke all the way! Razz also clannad, dragon ball z and lots of others.
    the ones i DESPISE: naruto...its just my opinion, but the plot got really boring and just plain pointless. is it me, or their selling point is "NARUTOXSASUKE"Mad ? and i agree, the endin for school days was just weird. the manga was pretty good, and not as perverted.
    Nico
    Nico
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Post  Nico Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:24 am

thepoint wrote:Episodes too short and not much happens, only a lot of fighting between mechs.
    I beg to differ.

The episodes are normal length (~24 min each), and although I agree with you that not much happens in terms of plot development in each episode, my guess is that you've only watched SEED and SEED DESTINY. If you go waaaay back to some of the OVAs, they are the most insane *#%@ and tons of stuff happens in about 10-15 episodes. And, one of the main reasons people like Gundam is not because of plot; there's a pretty generic storyline of a teenage boy finding himself in a war, and has to pilot giant machines to save his friends and himself. One of the main reasons is because of the technical aspect; New technologies, the mech designs themselves; I could ramble on for hours about mobile suit technology, but I won't. I will however recommend you watch some of the more interesting series instead of the relatively new stuff, such as Mobile Suit Gundam: the 08th MS Team, Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory and of course Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz.

Oh, right: back on topic.

Like: Gundam (OMG HE'S THREE TIMES FASTER) and Sengoku Basara (PUT YA GUNS ON!), because of the mechs, and the super-powered Japanese warriors respectively.

Dislike, but not really hating: Anything INSANELY LONG like One piece, Naruto and Bleach: it takes so long to catch up if you start from the beginning that it's very morale breaking to even think about it. And it would eat up a ton of bandwidth.
    sirrequiem
    sirrequiem
    GFX-Team
    GFX-Team

Post  sirrequiem Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:33 pm

that would be Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. or otherwise.
    i kind of want to cosplay as a gurren lagann character... its just that epic.

hated? i don't know... one that deprives me of a steady stream of action, girls, or action with girls.
    to be namely of genres or shows...
    1. the book my childhood friend made me buy : Only The Ring Finger Knows
    ....did you know how homo i felt going up to the counter and actually buying that book?
    2. incest, something like Kiss x Sis.
    having an actual sister, i don't like this genre at all.

thats about it. LOL
    KUWAII KAKASHI
    KUWAII KAKASHI

Post  KUWAII KAKASHI Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:37 am

TripleK3 wrote:my fav anime: Kimi ni Todoke all the way! Razz also clannad, dragon ball z and lots of others.
    the ones i DESPISE: naruto...its just my opinion, but the plot got really boring and just plain pointless. is it me, or their selling point is "NARUTOXSASUKE"Mad ? and i agree, the endin for school days was just weird. the manga was pretty good, and not as perverted.
    i dont care if you hate naruto but kakashi is awesome!!!!!!!
    KAKASHI SAMA<3<3<3

NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO HATE HIM Evil or Very Mad
    desrow
    desrow

Post  desrow Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:14 pm

I like soul eater...even though the ending was pretty crap for me..I found both death note and code geass to be really mind boggling. Also one piece has finally gotten to my favorite part.I pretty much hate bleach now considering the manga is pretty bad..naruto has also gotten very bad...
    MEKIseki
    MEKIseki
    Veteran
    Veteran

Post  MEKIseki Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:26 pm

my current favourite anime would be kara no kyoukai for the animation and soundtrack.

it's hard to justify objectively, but I really liked darker than black (season 1. season 2 is crap and I can't be friends with anyone who likUNTZ UNTS UNTZ UNTZ). HEI CAN FREAKING SPINKICK YO.

I hated the Dogs OVA. I thought it was terrible and shamed the manga. ;____;
    CiellexBleu
    CiellexBleu

Post  CiellexBleu Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:34 pm

Inuyasha all the way.

Hated...ZACHBELL. That anime, even in Japanese voices, was really stupid and cheesy and just over-exaggerated. The script was just horribly written. D8
    Sora
    Sora
    Co-Administrator
    Co-Administrator

Post  Sora Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:21 pm

Loved a whole bunch. Hated quite a few.

I believe it was Kaze no Stigma that had such crappy, ridiculously unnatural character personalities and pacing that it literally made me punch my basement wall.

Oh and I don't know why but I don't really like Naruto XD Too much... well, sparkly action with cliffhangers, too little catharsis.

I loved watching Jigoku shoujo, first season (second and third paled in comparison -_-) and I did enjoy Blood+ for all 50 episodes. Not a dull or ugly moment in that beautiful anime. <3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:40 pm