Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the Anime Club forums of PETHS!
Please read and follow the Forums Rules.

2 posters

AMV Competition?

Poll

Would you participate in an AMV Competition?

[ 3 ]
    AMV Competition? I_vote_lcap75%AMV Competition? I_vote_rcap [75%] 
    [ 0 ]
    AMV Competition? I_vote_lcap0%AMV Competition? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    AMV Competition? I_vote_lcap25%AMV Competition? I_vote_rcap [25%] 

Total Votes: 4
    KalvinL7
    KalvinL7

AMV Competition? Empty AMV Competition?

Post  KalvinL7 Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:59 am

Hey guys I think it would be really cool if we held an AMV Competition for our PETH Anime Club members. We could screen them all at one of our club meetings and vote for the best one at the very end. But it would only work if we have a fair number of people participating. So in order to determine whether this is a viable idea please vote and tell us if you would participate. If there are enough people willing to take part we can then vote on a submission deadline. BTW you will have to highlight the poll to see the selections because it seems to be messed up lol. The execs have to fix the font colour on the poll.
    ShikiNeko
    ShikiNeko
    Admin
    Admin

AMV Competition? Empty Re: AMV Competition?

Post  ShikiNeko Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:23 pm

Hmm...I don't have any experience at video editing. ><" So whatever I make will look so lame~ However this is a good idea. I was planing to hold AMV, GFX, Fan-fiction competition in the club anyway. XD We can also play them in the crossroad during lunch time too. You know, adding some ANIME SPIRIT around the school.

I'll try to do something about the Poll but I don't guarantee that I can fix it LOL.

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 5:52 pm