Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the Anime Club forums of PETHS!
Please read and follow the Forums Rules.

4 posters

RANT SO THAT I DON'T BECOME GODZILLA AND KILL YOU ALLLLL

MEKIseki
    MEKIseki
    Veteran
    Veteran

RANT SO THAT I DON'T BECOME GODZILLA AND KILL YOU ALLLLL Empty RANT SO THAT I DON'T BECOME GODZILLA AND KILL YOU ALLLLL

Post  MEKIseki Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:55 am

perhaps I'm too arrogant, but I need to rant or else I'll transform into Godzilla and spinkick you all.

So my entry for a certain cover contest was knocked out in favour of another. I don't have much of a problem with that. It's understandable that mine did not suit the requirements of the contest.

but what really pisses me off is that they want to use my cover as an insert page inside the book. I know that this doesn't sound too bad, but I believe in the phrase, "go big or go home". honestly, why even offer second place for a contest which has one winner? I'm a sore loser and I felt that even suggesting that just reiterates my loss. what a humiliating and demoralizing backhanded slap in the face. I hate to lose. no one likes to lose.

now, this takes the cake. They wanted to take my quote to put on the front cover. my arrogance as an artist doesn't allow anyone to tamper with my work (unless for commercial reasons). I feel that not only my pride as an artist was sullied, but also as a free thinking individual. thievessss

I like to think of myself as a pretty chill person...but they did everything that would piss me off. everything. The last time I felt this upset was when some random kids gave me a verbal beatdown in pmall. And that traumatized me for years. It still bothers me today...and this is going to bother me for a long time.

I just feel so used. completely and utterly so. ;_____;
    Kyouko_Nyanko
    Kyouko_Nyanko

Location : File Island and Death City. Can't forget Pallet Town :)

RANT SO THAT I DON'T BECOME GODZILLA AND KILL YOU ALLLLL Empty Re: RANT SO THAT I DON'T BECOME GODZILLA AND KILL YOU ALLLLL

Post  Kyouko_Nyanko Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:27 pm

OMG...yearbook cover?

or like some other non school cover? :/

but maybe your cover was really nice and they wanted to incorporate is somehow so they decided to use it as a page in the book?

I get how u dont like to lose. >.< *hugs* but they probably didn't mean for you to take it like you did. They probably had no idea it would piss u off like so.

But I don't think they should take ure quote. What was the quote? something u made or found? :O

But Jen dear, knowing you I know it was a masterpiece, so maybe it didnt fit the requirements but they liked it so much they wanted to incorporate it somehow.... >.<

And omg. next time u pmall with me, and if anyone verbally beats you I WILL OBLITERATE THEM. with my *insert* attack. Smile honest. <3

MEKIseki
    MEKIseki
    Veteran
    Veteran

RANT SO THAT I DON'T BECOME GODZILLA AND KILL YOU ALLLLL Empty Re: RANT SO THAT I DON'T BECOME GODZILLA AND KILL YOU ALLLLL

Post  MEKIseki Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:04 pm

Kyouko_Nyanko wrote:OMG...yearbook cover?

or like some other non school cover? :/

but maybe your cover was really nice and they wanted to incorporate is somehow so they decided to use it as a page in the book?

I get how u dont like to lose. >.< *hugs* but they probably didn't mean for you to take it like you did. They probably had no idea it would piss u off like so.

But I don't think they should take ure quote. What was the quote? something u made or found? :O

But Jen dear, knowing you I know it was a masterpiece, so maybe it didnt fit the requirements but they liked it so much they wanted to incorporate it somehow.... >.<

And omg. next time u pmall with me, and if anyone verbally beats you I WILL OBLITERATE THEM. with my *insert* attack. Smile honest. <3

for the respect of the organization, I will not mention specifically which contest it is.

;___; I know they don't mean it...but it hurts yo.
    The quote was something I made, so I was really annoyed that they wanted to paste it onto someone else's entry.

nice to know that someone will help me destroy the kids who make gang up on me at pmall (I don't even know why they did that ;____Wink

Thanks for the nice comment. I appreciate it. 8D
    Sora
    Sora
    Co-Administrator
    Co-Administrator

Post  Sora Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:25 pm

:hug:
    Mekiiii do you want honest opinions, advice, or would you like comfort? Sad
    MEKIseki
    MEKIseki
    Veteran
    Veteran

Post  MEKIseki Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:26 pm

Sora wrote::hug:
    Mekiiii do you want honest opinions, advice, or would you like comfort? Sad

Comfort D8
    I know what I should do....but it just sucks D8
    Sora
    Sora
    Co-Administrator
    Co-Administrator

Post  Sora Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:32 pm

Whoever didn't accept your work are talented, prejudiced asses who deserve to rot in holes for the offense they've paid you. Noctis should come down and skewer their asses with his pwnsome sword, and then skewer their asses again with his mighty rainbow unicorn of awesome.

:hug: ;_;
    Firaga777
    Firaga777
    Respected Member
    Respected Member

Post  Firaga777 Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:36 pm

Sora wrote:Whoever didn't accept your work are talented, prejudiced asses who deserve to rot in holes for the offense they've paid you. Noctis should come down and skewer their asses with his pwnsome sword, and then skewer their asses again with his mighty rainbow unicorn of awesome.

:hug: ;_;

That seems violent...but then, I've got the games for it...

All I can say to you Meki is that Sorry that you weren't chosen fully as the winner and it is very stupid of them to try wiggle something from you.
    Good Luck on future contests, may this bad luck not happen again, and Miku Hatsune will be singing you you!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:26 am