Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the Anime Club forums of PETHS!
Please read and follow the Forums Rules.

+8
Rabbit_L
shuueshi
Firaga777
cccccccomeon
Nico
InuoeK
Kyouko_Nyanko
ShikiNeko
12 posters

...Because manga and anime makes the world go around~

ShikiNeko
    ShikiNeko
    Admin
    Admin

...Because manga and anime makes the world go around~ Empty ...Because manga and anime makes the world go around~

Post  ShikiNeko Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:24 pm

Quoi de neuf?

Is what I would say if this was a French community based forum. Therefore -coughcough- let me correct myself...What's up?!

As you can see, I am the "Admin" on this forum. Which means...I OWN THE BAN HAMMER! You can also say that I am the "President" of this club. However, I do not consider myself as one. Because I know that there's no way I could have made this club without the help of all the Vices! Special thanks goes to Sora for all her help and encouragement! Of course, to everyone who are supporting us!

Anyway, enough of this formal talk. Some of you might already know who I am, but most of you don't. My name is Si-Jia (Siji if that's easier to pronounce) and I go by the name of Shiki on the internet. I am trilingual: Chinese Mandarin, French and English. I have no talent in drawing at all. Which proves that you don't need to be an artist to join the club! Actually, I specialize more in graphic designing (GFX) and manga editing. For those of you who doesn't know what manga editing is: Basically turn the raw manga scans into pretty black and white manga scans! That's right, the ones you read online~

You can already tell by now that I love anime, manga and Vocaloid. I like to be organized with everything (see how the forum is hey~?) My personality is more outgoing when I am on the internet but truly...I am those kind of person who won't say a word to you until YOU initiate a conversation. This doesn't mean I am unfriendly! ;D

Anyway nice to meet you all, I hope we will get along well! If you have any questions concerning the club or the forum, by all means ask me! ^^b

See you around.
    Kyouko_Nyanko
    Kyouko_Nyanko

Location : File Island and Death City. Can't forget Pallet Town :)

...Because manga and anime makes the world go around~ Empty Re: ...Because manga and anime makes the world go around~

Post  Kyouko_Nyanko Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:33 pm

Hey Shiki Smile!

thanks for creating this ! ('v')b

I WILL INITIATE A CONVO. DEFINATELY. except i dont know what you look like :S

and omg. thats so cool! i remember once i translated temporarily for some manga, but it died. but i remember how hard it was, and how hard the manga editing was (for the person doing it). Your amazing :')

anyyyway nice to meett u. but i think i already said that before Razz
    InuoeK
    InuoeK
    Respected Member
    Respected Member

...Because manga and anime makes the world go around~ Empty Re: ...Because manga and anime makes the world go around~

Post  InuoeK Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:39 pm

yes yes thanks for starting this club (I suppose I should thank Sophia as well Smile) And yeah, hope we can have a good time together Wink I look forward to my Harem endi- I mean a good school year Very Happy
    Nico
    Nico
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Post  Nico Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:41 pm

Wow, only a few hours, and it's already more active than some of the forums I frequent!
    This will be an interesting 4th year indeed.
    cccccccomeon
    cccccccomeon

Post  cccccccomeon Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:10 pm

Ma`am I must say, this is club is incredible. I love how (and find it hilarious) that there are so many people here at the same time. I do hope that this club will last longer than the previous one. It IS a school club, it`s only fair (and obvious) to keep things appropriate.
    Firaga777
    Firaga777
    Respected Member
    Respected Member

Post  Firaga777 Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:20 pm

What's amazing is what Nico/Aaron said plus everyone here goes to the same school. This will be an interesting year.

And you own the Ban Hammer? *edges away*

I think I'm safe now...but thanks for organising an awesome club. Good Luck!!!
    shuueshi
    shuueshi
    Veteran
    Veteran

Post  shuueshi Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:03 am

HEYY SEXY DEMON Very Happy!

yo anyone have ideas for what to do at the anime club?
    BRAINSTORM NOW!!
    Nico
    Nico
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Post  Nico Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:05 am

Such brainstorming should occur in the club activity sub-forum, to more efficiently keep track of ideas, instead of letting them float around in random threads.
    InuoeK
    InuoeK
    Respected Member
    Respected Member

Post  InuoeK Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:06 am

.. which has not been populated yet at this moment Sad
    ShikiNeko
    ShikiNeko
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ShikiNeko Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:09 am

Kyouko_Nyanko wrote:and omg. thats so cool! i remember once i translated temporarily for some manga, but it died. but i remember how hard it was, and how hard the manga editing was (for the person doing it). Your amazing :')
    At first it might be quite a challenge but when you get the hang of it...Your work will shine and bring happiness to all the fans! Well now I basically only typeset since I am too lazy to clean manga LOL

Nico wrote:Such brainstorming should occur in the club activity sub-forum, to more efficiently keep track of ideas, instead of letting them float around in random threads.
    OMG You just wrote the exact same thing that I was thinking! ROFL
    Nico
    Nico
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Post  Nico Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:11 am

I am the ninja moderator-impostor.
    shuueshi
    shuueshi
    Veteran
    Veteran

Post  shuueshi Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:06 am

NOTE: THIS IS LAMEO (i cant put spoilers within spoilers :/)

Dont click Smile unless you really wanna see
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

InuoeK
    InuoeK
    Respected Member
    Respected Member

Post  InuoeK Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:25 am

shuueshi wrote:NOTE: THIS IS LAMEO (i cant put spoilers within spoilers :/)

Dont click Smile unless you really wanna see

I just clicked the last one Smile
    Kyouko_Nyanko
    Kyouko_Nyanko

Location : File Island and Death City. Can't forget Pallet Town :)

Post  Kyouko_Nyanko Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:30 am

I CLICKED ALL OF THEM. FML
    cccccccomeon
    cccccccomeon

Post  cccccccomeon Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:44 am

I hope lurking around the forums can count as an activity. It seems to be working nicely
    InuoeK
    InuoeK
    Respected Member
    Respected Member

Post  InuoeK Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:47 am

cccccccomeon wrote:I hope lurking around the forums can count as an activity. It seems to be working nicely

I've been doing that since the forum got launched Smile
    Rabbit_L
    Rabbit_L
    Veteran
    Veteran

Post  Rabbit_L Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:55 pm

Good gracious. Only one days has passed, and I am amazed by the members' vivacity and by this forum's exponential development.
    Shuueshi, you sexy woman you.
    And hai there lurker.
    Also, do you think the colour of the username should be changed to a more visible colour instead of radioactive green?
    Nico
    Nico
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Post  Nico Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:59 pm

Considering that the background is light grey, I'd suggest Teal (MIKU!) or Blue (KAITO!), or maybe even Purple (GAKUPO!). Either way, just use a high-contrast color and you'd be fine.
    Sora
    Sora
    Co-Administrator
    Co-Administrator

Post  Sora Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:48 pm

-ffff- I was mentioned, I'm so honoured Very Happy
    ShikiNeko
    ShikiNeko
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ShikiNeko Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:48 pm

You should be honored ;D

And I am going to change the member's colour right now. Thanks for telling me that. XD
    Rabbit_L
    Rabbit_L
    Veteran
    Veteran

Post  Rabbit_L Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:51 pm

PURPLE DIARRHEA

Better, in fact much better.
    KKTHXBRO
    Sora
    Sora
    Co-Administrator
    Co-Administrator

Post  Sora Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:51 pm

Fff I love the red that admins get, it be sexy plz. Smile

MATCHES MY AVATAR OH YEAH

anybody want a chibi you, I'm up to drawing them ._.
    shuueshi
    shuueshi
    Veteran
    Veteran

Post  shuueshi Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:27 pm

Kyouko_Nyanko wrote:I CLICKED ALL OF THEM. FML

its wonderful yes? Smile
    hideyoshi_yuki
    hideyoshi_yuki

Post  hideyoshi_yuki Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:43 pm

Shikineko...I can't believe you don't go by Crimsonred anymore...but I'm glad that you started this club in the end!
    sirrequiem
    sirrequiem
    GFX-Team
    GFX-Team

Post  sirrequiem Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:21 pm

LOL true title.
    and yes, you own the fabled banhammer. ....Neutral
    great job for starting the club! i'm personally glad someone did it
    and i'm kind of like you , my internet personality is a bit diff from my real life personality, but i'm workin on it!
    have a great time here!... oh wait that doesn't work... XD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:17 pm