Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the Anime Club forums of PETHS!
Please read and follow the Forums Rules.

+8
Rabbit_L
shuueshi
Firaga777
cccccccomeon
Nico
InuoeK
Kyouko_Nyanko
ShikiNeko
12 posters

...Because manga and anime makes the world go around~

hideyoshi_yuki
    hideyoshi_yuki

...Because manga and anime makes the world go around~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ...Because manga and anime makes the world go around~

Post  hideyoshi_yuki Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:44 pm

@ sirrequiem: Most people have different personalities as well, but I think that's normal, after all, you talk to people who you normally wouldn't.

@ ShikiNeko: do you prefer Shiki or Sijia, or Siji? And, will you even replied to this?
    ShikiNeko
    ShikiNeko
    Admin
    Admin

...Because manga and anime makes the world go around~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ...Because manga and anime makes the world go around~

Post  ShikiNeko Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:27 pm

hideyoshi_yuki wrote:@ sirrequiem: Most people have different personalities as well, but I think that's normal, after all, you talk to people who you normally wouldn't.

@ ShikiNeko: do you prefer Shiki or Sijia, or Siji? And, will you even replied to this?

Now I will LOL! I don't mind but I think Shiki is better on the Internet~ ;D

@sirrequiem: LOL I know right~?! I tried so hard to start this club too! So it better have a huge impact on earth!!!!
    JFreakkJello
    JFreakkJello
    Respected Member
    Respected Member

Post  JFreakkJello Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:41 pm

Kyouko_Nyanko wrote:I CLICKED ALL OF THEM. FML

OMG.
    FML.
    I clicked it all too.
    .___.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:53 am