Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the Anime Club forums of PETHS!
Please read and follow the Forums Rules.

2 posters

Thursday Nov. 18, 2010 - Meeting Summary

ShikiNeko
    ShikiNeko
    Admin
    Admin

Thursday Nov. 18, 2010 - Meeting Summary Empty Thursday Nov. 18, 2010 - Meeting Summary

Post  ShikiNeko Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:47 am

Meeting Agenda:
    Meeting Summary:

During last week's meeting, we talked about the upcoming fundraising event which is the Cup Noodle Sales~ It will last from December 6th-10th, a week worth of cup noodles! We asked members to bring in their kettles during any of these days to help. The price per cup noodle will probably be 2$ each (depending how it goes). I will post the schedule of people helping later on (since I don't have it with me). If you are interested to help after school during that week, please drop me a note!

----------------------------

We also introduced the current workshops available! There will be:

- Proportion Drawing by Rabbit_L ; Chuchu
    - Chibi Drawing by Sora ; Sophia & RinaStar; Emily
    - Manga Editing by ShikiNeko ; Siji (as in myself)

For now, I am the only one that posted a thread about my workshop so hopefully the other ones will be posted soon. Oh and if you want to open a workshop as well, just post a thread under the Workshop Section! We will let you know when the first workshops will be held!

----------------------------

For the rest of the meeting we played a game called Party Host. Each squads had to sent up one member to be a "guest" that had to act as an unknown character. Squads had to guess who the character is. Overall, it was really fun and people did enjoy it.

Here are the results:
    1st Place - Kamehameha
    2nd Place - Domo
    3rd Place - Dango Daikazouku

Terror Bento and Cheese Pants were not so active...but I respect the members in these groups who actually participated even though their team mates were not as motivated. Hopefully you guys will score first and second place during the next challenge!

Point ranking:
    Domo: 3
    Cheese Pants: 1
    Dango Daikazouku: 2
    Kamehameha: 4
    Terror Bento: 1
    Admins: OVER 9000!!! >;D

Last edited by ShikiNeko on Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
    InuoeK
    InuoeK
    Respected Member
    Respected Member

Thursday Nov. 18, 2010 - Meeting Summary Empty Re: Thursday Nov. 18, 2010 - Meeting Summary

Post  InuoeK Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:24 pm

Remember to act your age not your shoe size, kids!
    ShikiNeko
    ShikiNeko
    Admin
    Admin

Thursday Nov. 18, 2010 - Meeting Summary Empty Re: Thursday Nov. 18, 2010 - Meeting Summary

Post  ShikiNeko Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:03 pm

Summary is up! Sorry for the delay.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:54 am